The double line running lower center right to upper center left is the planned Susquehanna Road (which was to connect the Delaware and Susquehanna Rivers). The Mannor of Moreland became what is today Upper Moreland and Lower Moreland Townships with Bryn Athen and Hatboro. The strip of parallel tracts of land running from John West at the bottom to Humphrey Mo(?)y at the top became what is today Cheltenham Township. And the strips of parallel tracts of land either side of Susquehanna Road running from Walter King and William Stanly at the bottom to William Powel to Samuel Clarridg at the top became what is today Abington Township.
It is easy to see that many of the major streets of Cheltenham and Abington Townships started as property lines on the 1687 map.
What's interesting here, however, is that two of the major traffic arteries of Abington Township today, namely Old York Road and Huntingdon Pike, exist without any indication on the 1687 map, yet these arteries were already in existence well before the 1687 map because they are actual "Indian" trails. In fact, there are four "Indian" trails that still run through Abington Township: Old York Road, Huntingdon Pike, Old Welsh Road and Limekiln Pike. And possibly a fifth, Jenkintown Road.