Jean Androuet (called du Cerceau)
architect; b. before 1600; d. after 1649.
Jean was a son of Baptiste Androuet. In 1639 he undertook with Denis Laud and Mathurin du Ry the reconstruction of the Pont-au-Change (Paris), the accounts of which, to 1642, are still in the library of the Arsenal. He built also in Paris the Hôtels de Sully de Bretonvilliers, and de Bellegarde. He is last mentioned in 1649.
Arent Adrianszoon van Gravezande
He was city architect of Leyden, Holland, and built the Mare Kerke in that city in 1639, the oldest domical church in Holland.